2023- Freeride Clinic with the Girls – BC// 05 March 2023
Les Chèvres, Burton & Nordica are joining forces to create a Women`s Freeride Clinic. Spend the day riding with experienced ski and snowboard coaches from Extremely Canadian.
Challenge your skills and have fun on bigger terrain.
We’ll start the day with morning coffee Escape Coffee Roasters and a gear clinic with Burton and Nordica ambassadors. Learn how your equipment setup can be a game changer for your progression on snow while having the opportunity to try different skis and boards throughout the day.
Next, we’ll explore the nooks and crannies of Whistler Blackcomb to learn and practice technical Freeride skills. This is your chance to learn from experienced freeride coaches while having maximum fun!
You’ll learn to play with the terrain and experiment with your unique riding style. But most of all, this day is about sharing all this beautiful energy and passion for the sport with other women!
- A full day of professional freeride coaching by Extremely Canadian
- Gear clinic from Burton & Nordica ambassadors
- Demo boards and skis
- Giveaways from our partners
- Après-ski drink
- Professional photos during the event
- Lift line priority (wait less, ski more)
- Lift ticket (add-on option with registration)
- Bring your own equipment (ski & snowboard). The brands might not have your size in their demo Fleet.
Group A : You want to build confidence and venture off the groomed runs, challenge your skills in uneven terrain, and chase the best snow on the mountain with a supportive coach and a crew of motivated ladies
Group B: You’re ready to challenge your comfort zone and explore steeper and narrower lines. Who knows? Maybe get some air with the tips of a professional coach and the encouragement of an all-women squad.
No refunds – see cancellation policy.
Reserve your spot