2022 – Voyage | The Great Classics of the Rockies II | Western Canada// 07 August 2022
Note that the Adventurous and Daring member discount cannot be applied to trips.
We repeat the plan for a second Chèvres trip to the Rocky Mountains!
We offer you an accessible hiking trip on the most beautiful trails in the Canadian Rocky Mountains. On the menu: camping, fauna and flora observing, and breathtaking landscapes.
The parks of the Canadian Rockies are full of geographical treasures that we yearn to discover or dream of discovering again. Bask in the beauty of the Rocky Mountains on the must-see trails of Banff, Yoho and Jasper, Kananaskis and Waterton national parks. Without forgetting the vibe of a “road trip” which will guide us throughout our exploration of the famous “Icefields Parkway”.
- 1 night in a standard 3-star hotel, 12 nights camping
- 12 breakfasts, 12 picnics and 12 dinners
- Transport by 15-passenger minibus with a trailer for transporting luggage
- Professional guide
- Kitchen, first aid and communication equipment (Satellite phone)
- Pre and post-night in a hotel in Calgary (optional)
- Meals not included: all meals on day 1, breakfast on day two and lunches and dinner on day 14
- Transport or flight to and from Calgary
- Travel and medical insurance
- Guide tip
- Tax: GST (5%)
If you wish to register:
- Your full name
- Your phone number and the best time to contact you during the week (Windigo will contact you to explain how to make the deposit and answer your questions)
- Specify it’s for the Circuit Les Rocheuses Classiques – departing August 7 to August 20, 2022.
The cost of the trip is $3009 before taxes. Please note that the amount of the deposit is $500 of which $150 is non-refundable.
No refunds, see our cancellation policy.
Reserve your spot