2022 – Trail Running Program – BC x Québec// 18 July 2022
We are thrilled to introduce our first trail running program.
Already planning your summer adventures? Are you keen to run 20 to 28km? Better yet, how about training with a group of motivated women to support each other on the trails?
Whatever your end goal is, we believe that community and support are key to having fun along the way. No matter where you are in Quebec or British Columbia, we are uniting our Les Chèvres de Montagne community.
As you may know, Les Chèvres offers activities on both sides of the country; in Quebec, and more recently in British Columbia. With this program, we want to unite the two communities around a similar objective.
With this program, you will have access to:
- An 8-week race plan built by Dany Racine, an impressive trail runner and trainer, working with Laval University and national and international level athletes.
- 3 ZOOM calls with Dany and the group to get motivated and ask questions
- 2 nutrition workshops with our incredible sports nutritionist, Émilie Richard
- A nutrition summary booklet (includes recipes) to help you know what to eat before, during, & after workouts
- Yoga with our Chèvre Cami Chalifoux: 2 pre-recorded sessions that include Mobility & Pre-Race Activation and Post-Race Stretching
- Depending on your location: 4 group outings organized with a representative of Les Chèvres according to your region
Friendly Race between Chèvres.
For those located in Quebec: if you wish to push the experience, you can register for the Harricana 28km with a small gang of Chèvres. (Choose the ticket below for this option)
All race planning is designed to be able to participate in a trail running event of about 20km after 8 weeks.
No refunds – see cancellation policy.
Reserve your spot