2022 – Forest Orientation – Laurentians// 10 June 2022
Back for a 3rd summer, always striving for a greater level of autonomy.
If you’ve ever said to yourself, “Whoa, I don’t have the best sense of direction!” This training is for you!
This training is designed to provide the knowledge and skills necessary to be able to use the terrain, the map and the compass, to orient oneself in a natural environment in the context of hiking on marked trails.
- Define the role of orientation in the context of hiking
- Use the map as an orientation tool
- Use the compass as an orientation tool
- Calculate the duration of a route
- Use a mobile app as an orientation tool
To note: This training is recognized by Rando Québec, so you will get a training certificate and the knowledge you need to better orient yourself during your hiking trips.
No refunds. See our cancellation policy.
Reserve your spot