2022 – Mountain Bike Trip – Western Canada// 01 September 2022
We are very excited to offer the very first mountain bike trip taking place at the end of summer to finish your season with some EXTRA fun!
From September 1st -7th: Join us as we explore the mountains of Squamish and Whistler in true chèvres, mountain bike fashion. This 7-day trip is ideal for intermediate and advanced ladies looking to develop their skills on a variety of trails while discovering the beauty of Western Canada.
What to expect: specialized coaching EVERY day with local coaches, horseback riding, a bit of hiking (to change up our working muscles), camping and a festive and inclusive atmosphere of chèvres.
This trip is organized with Windigo Aventure #800506
- Specialized mountain bike coaching over 5 days with Dialed IN Cycling and ZEP biking
- 6 nights’ camping accommodation
- Tents and camping mattresses (you will be paired with another participant)*
- 6 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 6 dinners
- Transport by 15-passenger minibus with a trailer for transporting luggage
- Transportation from Vancouver Airport to Squamish (arrival) and from Whistler to Vancouver Airport (departure)
- 2 hikes with spectacular views
*Individual tent possible for an extra fee of $90
- Meals not included: breakfast and dinner on day 1, lunch and dinner on day 7
- Transport or flight to and from Vancouver
- Travel and medical insurance
- Tips for guides
- Tax: GST (5%)
If you wish to register:
- Send your request to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the following information in your email
- Your full name
- Your complete telephone number and the best time to contact you during the week (Windigo will contact you to explain how to make the deposit and answer any questions)
- Specify that it’s for the Mountain Bike Trip in Western Canada – departure from September 1 to 7, 2022.
*For all questions regarding the level of skill required, please contact: email@example.com and we will be happy to discuss with you*
The cost of the trip is $2495 before tax (5%). Please note that the amount of the deposit is $500 of which $150 is non-refundable.
No refunds, see our cancellation policy.
Reserve your spot