2022 – Introduction to Sailing – Beyond sailing x Les Chèvres – BC// 06 August 2022
Les Chèvres & Beyond Sailing join forces to create our first Introduction to Sailing event hosted in British Columbia! Have you always wanted to experience sailing but didn’t know where to start?
If you answered yes, then you will want to join us for a cruise on the Howe Sound! It will be a memorable half day on the water, guided by our instructor Maxime Tremblay, from Beyond Sailing.
Below are the concepts that will be covered during the course:
- Elementary seaworthiness check of the boat.
- Verification of the location and use of safety equipment.
- Understanding the role and safety of a crew member
- Participate in preparing the boat for departure.
- Participate in the departure as a crew member.
- Demonstrate safe behaviour on the water.
- Participate in the docking as a crew member.
- Participate in safety operations necessary to secure the boat before leaving it.
As usual, we will finish the day on dry land with a little happy hour!
Included in the event:
- 3 hours of specialized sailing lessons
- Aprés-sail happy hour
- Surprises and draws from our valued partners!
No refunds – see refund policy
Reserve your spot